Asymmetry eyes - Is there anything I can have done to make my eye less uneven? (photo)

Over the last year I have noticed more and more that my eyes and eyebrows are not even! Is there anything that can be done to help with the Asymmetry!

Eye assymetry

+1
Yes and no.  You can improve symmetry by reducing the fullness of the R upper lid with a blepharoplasty and perhaps a brow lift, but they won't be exactly the same.  If you look at an Xray, you will likely see an asymmetry of the orbit.  We have, on occasion, modified the orbit in conjunction with an extended subperiosteal coronal lift to improve asymmetry but this is a lot of surgery and far more than most people would want to undergo for this problem.  Facial asymmetry is the rule rather than the exception.

Abilene Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry of the brow can translate into asymmetry of the upper eyelids

+1
From the one photograph provided it appears as though the right eyebrow since slightly lower than the left. In my opinion this is what contributes to the eyelid asymmetry. Botox might be a good place to start to see if this can be corrected non-surgically.