What Technique Do You Suggest For Asymmetry Correction? (photo)

I like the look of either of my breast, although I like my right breast better. I just am unhappy with the asymmetry. I would like to augment the left if I could have a natural symmetric look without much scarring. But, if that is not possible I would go for a reduction in the left in order to get a natural symmetric look. The asymmetry is something that has been bothering me my entire life. Suggestions?

Breast Asymmetry

+1

While a small amount of breast asymmetry is normal, those who experience significant breast asymmetry can choose to have a variety of breast enhancement procedures including breast augmentation, breast reducion, or breast lift. The right procedure (or choice to not proceed) for you should be based on your lifestyle, lifestage, and medical condition after careful and thorough consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Breast Asymmetry Correction

+1

You would be best served to be examined / or have an extensive conversation with an experienced plastic surgeon.  Your options could be breast reduction/ breast lifting / breast implants (some combination of those procedures).  Please keep in mind that with the breast reduction/ lifting, there will be scars on the breasts.

Please visit / communicate with experienced plastic surgeons who can show you examples of their work.

Best wishes!