How Can Asymmetry Be Corrected After Tummy Tuck?

I had a Tummy Tuck combined with Lipo on January 15, 2011. I must say I am very please with the results but I am a bit concern about asymmetry when comparing both sides of my tummy now. As you can see on the picture, the right side looks a bit bulkier than the right side. When I touch both sides, I can feel more tightness on the right side than the left one, what makes me think the left side was left with a bit more skin which resulted in asymmetry. I am curious to know what can be done.

Asymmetry after tummy tuck

Hopefully your asymmetries will diminish as time passes since you are relatively early after your surgery.

Otherwise you might want to talk to your plastic surgeon about the issue; often a little liposuction can be performed on the larger side.