Why Do I Have Asymmetry and Tightness in Right Breast 10 Days Post Op? (photo)

I am 10 days post op. cohesive gel, under muscle, under armpit incision. My left breast is softening much quicker, seems fuller and drops a bit lower. My right breast ( also my dominant hand), is tighter, was more painful, even under the fold, and seems to not be as full and dropped. Will they likely stay asymmetrical. My nurse has advised me that she would really like to see my right breast soften up and I am doing massage 3 times a day and deeper with the right. I am hoping this will help.

Why Do I Have Asymmetry and Tightness in Right Breast 10 Days Post Op?

+1

You seem to be very asymmetric. Either the incorrect sizing was done or a hematoma /seroma is on the larger size. You need IN PERSON re evaluation aSAP! 

Breast asymmetry with augmentation

+1

Some breast asymmetry is  normal and each breast will respond differently to  implants.  Give it more time for them to settle.