When Does Asymmetry After Rhinoplasty Become Less Pronounced?

I am 18 days post-op after a septo-rhinoplasty. My hump was removed and my tip was narrowed and lifted. My swelling is gradually decreasing by the day, but my nose is still asymmetrical, and is leaning to the right. Basically, one of my nostrils looks higher than the other, and it's noticeable. I know this is a common complaint after surgery, as the swelling subsides at different rates on either side, but when can I expect my nose to look symmetrical?

Asymmetry at 18 days

+1

It depends - if the asymmetry is related to swelling it may get better with time, but if the structural framework of the nose is asymmetric it will not improve and may in fact get worse at swelling subsides