Asymmetry After Left Upper Eyelid Retraction Repair in Treated Graves Disease Patient. Will This Correct Itself? (photo)

My left eyelid was originally retracted due to graves. I had overcorrection of ptosis surgery and left eyelid retraction repair. 1 week post op my eyelid looked like the first pic. Surgeon wanted to do revision that week. The second pic is after revision but eyelid still seems low. Will the eyelid correct itself to match the right eye once swelling goes down?

Most eyelid surgeons would be more patient and wait.

+1

Getting retraction surgery just right is very tricky business.  You need to be over corrected initially.  It might be months before one knows if the surgery was just right.  I think it is a mistake to rush back to the operating room too soon in this circumstance.