Many Asymmetries, Orthognathic Surgery to Fix? (photo)

Hi - I have several asymmetries on my face (uneven eye, crooked nose, sunken side) and I think they are all mostly due to an uneven Jaw. My TMJ clicks constantly on the smaller side and it looks like my nose and face are literally sliding off my face on the side which is smaller/has less Jaw. I don't even recognize myself when I see pictures or video. What can be done? Can surgery likely improve the asymmetry and natural appearance? Please help -- Thanks!

Orthognathic Jaw Surgery to Correct Asymmetries

+2

You need to see a Board certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeron to evaluate your skeletal asymmetries.  Without radiographs it is difficult to say what the issues are.  From the photos and the symptoms you describe you may have hemifacial microsomia, but difficult to say.  Condylar hyperplasia may also be an issue.  Have a full exam.  Orthognathic surgery most likely will be the remedy

Web reference: http://drbdorfman.com

Phoenix Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon