Asymmetrical Nose, Rhinoplasty?

Please tell me if my nose is asymmetrical, the left side of my nose is what really bothers me. If I get rhinoplasty, I'm hoping to get the smallest amount of work done that can possible narrow and shrink the bases of my nose and even them out. What specific procedure(s) should I be looking into? Thank you very very much in advance.

Rhinoplasty to address asymmetric nose

+1

Rhinoplasty can be performed to make asymmetrical noses more symmetrical. In many cases the asymmetry can be congenital or caused by trauma. Many times not only are the nasal bones are asymmetric, the upper lateral cartilages and lower lateral cartilages in the tip can be asymmetric as well. All of these must be addressed to make the nose more symmetrical. Look for a facial plastic surgeon that has performed thousands of rhinoplasty surgeries prior to having a rhinoplasty performed.

Asymmetrical Nose

+1

I cannot see significant asymmetry after reviewing the picture submitted. Although I would not recommend surgery, a  careful examination may be beneficial, rather than relying on advice provided on the basis of one small picture of part of your nose.

Asymmetrical nose.

+1

You have so little difference that I would leave the nose alone. You can always find someone to operate on you, but it would not be what you need. It looks good the way it is. I have been doing noses for 35 years and I think you would be making a mistake to have surgery.

Rhinoplasty to correct asymmetry of the nose

+1

Although some degree of asymmetry of the nose is normal, it may be improved or corrected with rhinoplasty. The tip may be operated on alone or in conjunction with the remainder of the nasal components.

Olivia Hutchinson, MD

Asymmetrical nose rhinoplasty

+1

While there may be some asymmetry, from this view I do not see any siginficant asymmetry.  The best way to know how rhinoplasty can help you is with a complete consultation including picture analysis and morphing.

Best of luck Dr. Torkian

Behrooz Torkian, MD

Asymmetrical Nose, Rhinoplasty

+1

From only the posted photo I do not see any asymmetry. You may desire a tip rhinoplasty. Where the cartilage in the tip is refined or removed partially.