Why Do I Have an Asymmetrical Nose After 2 Months and a Half After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I got rhinoplasty on september 21 and had a hump temoved but just noticed the my nose is asymmetrical and am very fustrated. im wondering if will stay like this !

Asymmetry post-rhinoplasty

+1

At this stage, your nose can, indeed, look quite different from the way it will appear after you've fully healed. This is because swelling is still a factor. Everyone's rate of healing and tissue maturation is a bit different. Therefore a year can make quite a difference. My advice is to be patient but consult your plastic surgeon for a follow-up if you have significant concerns.

Good luck!

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Post Rhinoplasty Asymmetry

+1

Yes you have apparent asymmetry in your photographs. I would suggest seeing your treating surgeon and discuss your concerns so he/she may fully answer your questions. Your surgeon will know what was addressed during the rhinoplasty procedure and let you know where you are in the recovery phase and what your expected result should be. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD