Asymmetrical Face?

Is it possible to correct my asymmetrical face? I am unhappy with the shape of my face, in particular my chin, jaw and cheek on the left side. I am also considering Rhinoplasty to thin and straighten my nose. However, the thing I'm most conscious about are my eyes. They are completely uneven and slant down in the corners. My left eye is also higher than my right. What can I do to solve this? Any help would be appreciated as I'm unhappy with appearance but unsure wot to change

Asymmetrical face

+1

Everyones face is asymmetrical to an extent. Without an exam , it is difficult to assess what could be done for you.  Good luck.