Asymmetrical Face? (photo)

I know no one has a perfectly symmetrical face but I want to know if I could do something to make myself look better. My left cheek has always been bigger than the other, but I started noticing about 5 years ago. When feeling it it feels thicker than my right cheek. I don't know if it's causing everything else to change because of it but my lips are noticeably more to the right, as well as my chin. I try to forget about my flaws but it's not something small, it's depressing me. I want to get surgery.

Best Treatment for Facial Asymmetry

+2

Hi E,

You are correct, most of us are a bit asymmetric.  You appear to be blessed with a beautiful face.  You should consult with a core aesthetic physician (plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, aesthetic derm) in your area for evaluation.  I would likely use Sculptra to balance your face if you were my patient.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.