Asymmetrical Face, What Type of Surgeries or Non-Surgical Options are There?

I am a 20 year old woman with what seems like an asymmetrical face. It is not that noticeable in the mirror, but it is in pictures. My left side is my "good" side, meaning that my left eye is better aligned, and I have a dimple, and my cheekbone stands out. My right side is more "flat", no dimple, my eye is set lower and it is flat overall. The good thing is that my nose is symmetrical. What kind of surgery can fix this? And is surgery recommended for my age?

Facial asymmetry

+1

Facial asymmetry is normal. In general, some of this may be adjusted with fillers. This would probably be the simplest way.