My one eye is bigger, has a different shape and is located further above the other eye. Can asymmetrical eyes be fixed? (Photo)

My one eye is bigger, has a different shape and is located further above the other eye. Is there anything i can do about it?

Asymmetric eyes

+1
It is hard to appreciate much from the posted photo. It might because one eye is more bulgy than the other. Depending on the specific problem, a different solution can be offered. It is best to see a specialist (oculoplastic surgeon) for evaluation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asymmetry of eyes.

+1
Your minimal asymmetry is normal and u have beautiful eyes. Do NOT let anyone touch them!