Asymmetrical Eyes, Will Surgery Correct this?

As you can see on the pictures, my left eye is significantly higher than the right one. I am very self-conscious about this and i feel like this asymmetry is what makes me unattractive. I'm very uncomfortable when i'm having a face to face conversation with someone, especially with the opposite sex, and if i'm dating someone, i feel like she hasn't noticed it yet so i'm always insecure. So, is there any surgery or treatment that could correct this? (money is not an issue)

Surgery to Fix Asymmetric Eyes

+1

No two sides of a face are the same, even with regard to attractive people.  Orbits being at different levels is fairly common and performing orbital reconstruction is not something most people want to undertake for cosmetic purposes.