Asymmetrical Eyes - One Eye is Slightly Higher Than the Other? (photo)

Hello I am wondering if my wonky/asymmetrical eye alignment can be corrected with surgery? The eye and the tear duct are not aligned, as you can see from my picture. Please let me know if this can be fixed surgically as this has caused me a lot of upset throughout my life. Thanks in advance

Asymmetrical eyes

+1

It is not at all uncommon to have some asymmetry between the eyes.  You will notice this more than anyone else because you see your face more than anyone else.  I would not recommend any surgical treatment for the asymmetry of your eyes, as the difference is fairly minor and surgery is not without risk, including the possibility of your eyes becoming more asymmetric.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric Eyes

+1
Facial asymmetry is universal, and can be very small to somewhat obvious. This is due to uneven growth of left and right side of the face. If you look carefully, you see virtually everyone has some facial asymmetry to some degree. Surgical correction can be more of trying to camouflage this asymmetry with fillers or craniosurgical procedure for extreme deformity.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon