Asymmetrical eyelids after Belpharoplasty, do I need a revision?
Doctor Answers (2)
Unhappy with eyelid result
- Things are still swollen this early after surgery.
- I see no cause for concern, judging by the photo and your description of your concerns,
- Discuss your concerns with your surgeon
- And wait at least 6 full months before having any revision. Things truly settle with time.
- One side always heals better and faster than the other - everywhere in the body. This is normal.
WIthout more time and an actual personal consultation, impossible to know this.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.