Asymmetrical eyelids after Belpharoplasty, do I need a revision?
Doctor Answers 2
Unhappy with eyelid result
- Things are still swollen this early after surgery.
- I see no cause for concern, judging by the photo and your description of your concerns,
- Discuss your concerns with your surgeon
- And wait at least 6 full months before having any revision. Things truly settle with time.
- One side always heals better and faster than the other - everywhere in the body. This is normal.
Have a question? Ask a doctor
WIthout more time and an actual personal consultation, impossible to know this.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.