I Have Asymmetrical Breasts but Im Not Sure if I Also Have Snoopy Dog Deformity or Tuberlous Breasts? (photo)

I have been asymmetrical as far back as i remember. im now 18 and awaiting my first consultation with a surgeon for breast augmentation. Im very concerned that even with two implants my breasts will still be a strange shape and if my nipples will still hang outwards like they do :( what are my options to fix this problem with my breasts! :(

Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift to correct asymmetry

+1

Your breasts are too low, asymmetrical, have poor cleavage and your areolas point outwards.  You would benefit from a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue to increase upper pole fullness, move them more medial to increase cleavage and place an implant.  You will need a left breast implant if you are satisfied with the right.  If you want to be bigger on the right then you will need bilateral implants.  This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the lollipop or boat anchor shaped incisions.  Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant high on the chest wall over the bony prominence will give you the maximum anterior projection with a minimal size implant.  Since you are younger than 22 years old only saline implants can be used.  The best position is retro-pectoral since it looks and feels more natural.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetrical breast correction

+1

Hello. It is hard to determine exactly how your breasts would be corrected without an in person consultation. Judging by your pictures, I could most likely correct your breasts with a breast augmentation and circumferential areola reduction. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for more information.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Asymmetry of breasts

+1

Yes you have asymmetry to shape, volume and areolar size/location. Best you obtain a few in person evaluations. In my opinion a staged surgery may be needed. 

Breast asymmetry

+1

Yes, all breasts are asymmetric, and implants will exaggerate the lateral areola position.  Implants will give more fullness.

Areolar Concerns with Breast Augmentation

+1

Breast augmentation can help improve subtle asymmetries.  Areolae can be manipulated with breast lift techniques to reposition them higher or closer the midline.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and lifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

I Have Asymmetrical Breasts

+1

I for one would not call these breasts tuberous, nor any other category. They are asymmetric, they have large areolas, and the right side sags a bit. 

Implants can increase the size, and bring them closer in size. A breast lift can reduce the areolar size, and move the areolas a bit toward the center. The lift can also reduce the relative skin excess on the right side compared with the left. 

Perfect symmetry may be a goal, but is not a realistic expectation--no one is symmetric.

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.