Asymmetric/uneven Eyebrows. Height Changes? (photo)

Just wondering what options I have for my eyebrows. I feel like i don't have as much control over my right eyebrow (your left). I can't really arch it like i can with my left eyebrow (raising the outer end while keeping the rest low). Usually the whole eyebrow just moves up when i try that. I also notice myself subconsciously raising the whole eyebrow a lot (most of the day actually). Looks like I'm surprised. Ideally, I'd like to match my left (your right) eyelid and eyebrow (the lower one).

Perceived brow asymmetry is sometimes an illusion

+2

I can't watch you move your face - but you don't appear to have any brow position asymmetry, nor do you have upper eyelid sagging. Your facial movements are never symmetric  our hemi-faces develop independently of each other and and the fuse in utero. There is not an indication for facial cosmetic surgery or Botox injections in my opinion.

Lifts

+2

You can elevate the brow with non-surgical means like neurotoxins injected into the right area. The key is to get an injector who has experience with the male face and who has knowledge of how to lift the brow.  

Have a good consultation with a cosmetic physician who will asses the area and makes sure it can be elevated with the suggested means.  Once you feel comfortable with the treatment suggested and the provider, you can move forward with the right choice for you.

the male face is unique and requires a specific eye.  Good luck with your aesthetic  goals and your treatments.

R. Stephen Mulholland, MD

Normal brows and Normal eyes

+2

You have very normal, natural eyebrows and eyelids. The asymmetry in movement that you are fixating on is the natural variance in one's face, and makes you unique.

I would recommend against any surgery or botox. It will make you look unnatural and/or feminine.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyebrow asymmetry

+1
Eyebrow asymmetry can often be improved with either a completely one-sided brow lift or a brow lift that raises one side more than the other. The method chosen will depend on what other issues you wish to correct. Since it will vary depending on your specific situation, a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon is necessary to determine the best approach.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon