Asymmetric Nostrils After Septo-Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had Septo-Rhinoplasty about 9 months ago. I now have uneven nostrils that can be noticed in front of the nose as well as under. I don't think it is caused by swelling. How can it be fixed ? Is it complicated ? Thank you.

Asymmetric Nostrils After Septo-Rhinoplasty?

+2

Nostril asymmetry is the norm, and yours is not extremely marked.  Though you can always revise a nose and nostrils, the fix is never perfect and may not be worth it.

Asymmetric nostrils

+1

Thank you for sharing these photos.   It seems that your caudal septum has a slight curvature, or even a subtle dislocation.  This can be determined after a thorough examination, and relatively straightforwArd to improve.

Jeffrey Joseph, MD, FACS
Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon