Asymmetric Breasts, Which Procedure Would be Best for me? (photo)

Hi, I have a few questions. First, my areola are positioned differently on each breast (see first picture). Also, when my nipples become erect, the areola shrink in size and become rippled (like in the second picture). With all the procedures, I'm not sure which is best for me. Any other feedback would be appreciated.

Breast Lift Candidate?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Your diagnosis is  asymmetric breast ptosis.

I think you will benefit from breast lifting.  This operation will serve to raise the position of the breasts  on the chest wall by removing/tightening up the skin envelope. Breast asymmetry may be improved with this operation. The areola will be reduced.  Different techniques are used to perform this procedure;  either a vertical mastopexy or a full anchor mastopexy will be necessary.

Some patients in your situation are interested in breast augmentation as well;  this would serve to increase the size/fullness of the breasts especially in the “upper hole” area.

Timing of the operation will depend on your life circumstances;  ideally this operation is performed when patients have completed pregnancies and are at a long-term stable weight. This timing will allow patients the best chances of not requiring further surgery...