Asymmetry, Uneven Breast After Breast Augmentation, Bottoming Out? (photo)

I am 11 weeks after my op. Before I was 34 a cup, I had 325 cc natrele implants and I was pretty asymetrical. Since maybe second week I have notice some asymetry in my breast. My right breat dropped lower then right but nipple is much higher and no upper fullness. I thought that this is how they progress, but now I am 11 weeks po and nothing change, even get worst. My scare is on the breast not on crease, they look so uneven. My surgeon doesnt see any prob, says this is how they shoul look!Help!

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

The breast asymmetry that you are referring to is visible in the pictures you have posted. It seems like your right breast implant has settled more so than your left. At this stage in your recovery, I would suggest continued patience  to allow for the breast implants to reach their final position. This may take 6 months to one year to occur.

At that point, if significant  breast asymmetry persists,  revisionary breast surgery may be helpful. Bottoming out involves inferior migration of the implants. This causes the nipple areola complex to appear too high on the breasts. Also, the distance from the areola to the inframammary fold is too great. This is corrected by “raising” the inframammary fold using internal sutures. This is done after careful measurements are made from the areola to the “new” inframammary fold.