Fix Asymetrical Nose from Squeezing Blackheads

I used to love my nose but then i suffered from black heads and my mom told me to get rid of them so i had to squeeze them out and now my nose is asymetrical i'm 17 years old and thismatters to me alot. The difference is more visible in photos than in person and my mom says that i'm crazy but I don't think I am is there a way to restore my nose to the way it was before if I provide a before picture? What are the risks for my case?Can I go back to before?

Asymmetric nose from squeezing blackheads

+2

A rhinoplasty is not used to fix an asymmetrical nose from squeezing any blackheads. A rhinoplasty is used only to sculpt bone and cartilage underneath the skin, and a rhinoplasty itself is not a skin procedure.

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com

Asymmetrical Nose Secondary to Skin Disease

+1

Rhinoplasty surgery will improve nasal appearance. First, make sure your acne is under total control -- the unfavorable appearance is secondary to changes in the skin caused by previous eruptions as well as the squeezing. Consider pre-operative skin treatment - the normal trauma of surgery may cause a recurrance of the acne.

Rhinoplasty Surgery may improve the appearance of the tip of your nose.

+1

Since we don't have photos of how you'd like your nose to look, you should consult a board-certified, experienced Rhinoplasty specialist. You would benefit from computer-imaging to get an idea of what to expect after Rhinoplasty Surgery.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Web reference: http://ericmjoseph.com/index.cfm/ProcedureNameID/90/PageID/4141

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip plasty can correct tip defects.

+1

I agree that squeezing your nose did this. The tip can be refined and made to look more like it did before. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who can honestly tell you if your goals can be achieved after examining you.

Fix asymetrical nose from squeezing blackheads

+1

Hi Rosa,

You should consult with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to discuss your concerns and what would satisfy you. The surgeon will examine you, diagnose what is causing your problem, and then discuss his/her plan to correct it.

Although I doubt that your sqeezing of blackheads caused your problem, I would advise you to avoid picking your nose after your surgery, and seek aesthetician help with any future blackheads. Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Unattractive nose from squeezing blackheads...

+1

RR,

You appear to have an ethnic nose with thick skin and a bulbous droopy tip. All of this CAN be fixed with a rhinoplasty (nose job). You should see several Plastic surgeons (www.PlasticSurgery.org) and ENT surgeons and hear their suggestions before proceeding with the operation.

Squeezing blackheads is NOT a known cause of the nasal deformity you have - in this respect I agree with your mother. At age 17, you SHOULD listen to your mother. After all, she may be paying for your surgery.

Dr. P. Aldea