Asymmetrical Breasts 4 Weeks After the Surgery

I had breast augmentation four weeks ago. The first notice after the surgery was that the right breast is higher than the left one. I hoped it would drop down. But it is even getting worse (about one inch higher). Not only the right one is higher but also it looks bigger in more cone shape. Any suggestion would be appreciated Thank you

Breast revision surgery timing for early asymmetry noticed after implant

+1

It is difficult trying to imagine your condition without a photo. It normally takes 6-9 months for breasts to settle after surgery. Exercises may help. More surgeyr may be required

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/

Asymmetric implants

+1

Most patients have asymmetric breasts to begin with it is difficult to say what your problem is without examining you.