Assymetric Breasts Following Reduction on One Breast Can It Be Fixed?

Two years ago I had a left breast reduction on the NHS The reason being; left breast almost two ups bigger (lots of lumpy fatty tissue) Now my breasts are completely uneven. The left one is still bigger and obviously has an anchor scar. The right is a totally different shape and the nipple is way out What can be done? I know they will never be perfect but right now it totally knocks my confidence, especially only bein 20 years old! Is it possible to have implants in both & right nipple matched?

Breast Reduction Revision Surgery

The good news is that in most cases you will have significant improvement with further surgery based on your description.

Revision for unsatisfactory results following Breast Reduction is individualized to each patients needs and wishes. To determine what techniques and procedures are appropriate for you would require a complete exam and cosultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  At the time of your consult, the plastic surgeon will measure a number of features of both breasts and formulate an individual surgical approach to meet your goals.