Can Asymmetry and Droopiness Be Fixed?

My breast are a 38D and different sizes plus they are droopy and point outward can these things be fixed?

Asymmetrical and “Droopy” Breasts?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.Y

Yes, breast asymmetry and ptosis can be improved (never exactly the same)  with breast lifting/breast reduction surgery.

Consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons may be helpful to you.

PHOTO: Breast asymmetry with downward pointing nipples

+1

From my perspective, part of the problem is the size of the breasts. I would perform a vertical and horizontal lift and slight reduction.

Breast lift

+1

I am glad you notice your asymmetry, because many patients do not notice theirs until after surgery.  A breast lift and treatment of the asymmetry can be performed to make them look closer but not exact.

Correcting breast asymmetry

+1

Everyone has some degree of asymmetry to their body. However, a skillful plastic surgeon can usually diminish the difference between one side and the other. I agree with the other doctors that you might benefit from a lift and a slight reduction, the combination of which could help your asymmetry. I recommend you consult a board certified surgeon in your are that you trust. He or she can help you figure out what will work best for your body.

Deason Dunagan, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric breast lift and breast reduction work.

+1

Hi.

You look like a great candidate for surgery.  Vertical (lollipop scar) breast lift and slight breast reduction -- done a little differently on each side -- should give you very nice result.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Breast asymmetry and ptosis

+1

The breasts can be made more symmetrical and perky.  Additionally, the size can be reduced and the nipple direction can be changed as well.

Be sure to be close to your target weight, as losing or gaining weight will affect breast size.

Scott E. Kasden, MD

Asymmetry and droopiness

+1

Yes, most likely in 2 operations, maybe one. Thanks for the photo, it helps. I would do a full lift on your right and a l-shaped lift on the left with possible implants.

From Miami

Breast assymetry and drooping can be fixed with a breast lift

+1

Most women have some degree of breast asymmetry. You appear to have both volume and skin envelope asymmetry, in addition to a difference in nipple position. What you need is a breast lift with a small reduction on your right side.  Based on your appearance, my personal preference would be a vertical mastopexy, which gives a long-lasting youthful breast shape.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS

Fixing breast asymmetry

+1

You can have much better looking breasts with a lift and some reduction.  This will give you better symmetry, and will lift the nipples and reshape the breasts.  Some size loss would also help in your case but it doesn't have to be much if you don't want that.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Fixing Asymmetry in Breasts

+1

With regards to your breast asymmetry, of course it can be fixed.  It requires undergoing bilateral lifts/reductions to balance things out and make everything more symmetrical.  The hardest thing about those types of surgeries are the scars, since it involves putting scars on the breasts themselves. However, if you can deal with scars, then the lift/reduction combination does a great job of achieveing better balance and symmetry.  I hope this helps.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon