Will I Need Assistance at Home During Recovery from a Brazilian Butt Lift?

How many patients need a caregiver during the recovery of a Brazilian butt lift? For how long will I need a little help? If I have a traditional but lift instead, will I definitely need part-time help at home?

Assistance after Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You will only need assistance after a Brazilian Butt Lift for the first day and that is mainly to make sure that there are no anesthetic reactions.  You will be sore but you can get back to all of your normal activities.

Home Care after BBL

+1

I suggest that patients should either travel with family or have a caregiver be with them for about three days. Those are typically the most crucial days and toughest days for recovery. That is not to say that after three days everything is normal, and supervision should still be around, but the first three days is bare minimum. 

Moises Salama, MD