I Have Asked my Doctor and She Strongly Advised Me to Do That After 3-4weeks Post TT,is It Safe?

i am 5 weeks PTT,i have asked my doctor about having smoothshape, and she strongly advised me to do that after 3-4 weeks post TT,but i am very worry of that!so,i do not know what to do!?:(

Too soon for Smoothshape treatment?

+1

If you are unsure then delay the treatment for a few weeks.  Ask your surgeon for his opinion whether or not your are ready for this type of treatment.  

+1

You don't say what areas are to be treated. If it is the abdomen, the time your surgeon stated should be fine. If other areas, I think you just have to be comfortable enough for positioning--and that may take as long. 

All the best.