Asymmetry 5 Weeks Rhinoplasty Post-op?

Hello. 5 weeks rhinoplasty post-op I have asimmetry in whole my nose,especially in the tip of the nose. Is this normal, swelling or the real shape of my nose?

Early rhinoplasty asymmetry

+1
Most asymmetry should resolve once swelling improves--this will take 6-12 months. Patience is the best remedy for now

Hello

+1

5 weeks post-surgery is too early to see final results you need to give your body time to heal, it takes 6-9 months for all swelling to subside.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

5 weeks after rhinoplasty

+1

At five weeks after rhinoplasty, there is too much swelling to appreciate the full extentr of how the  nose will look. Give it more time to settle down.

Asymmetry 5 weeks after rhinoplasty

+1

Swelling after rhinoplasty can take at least six months to subside, and the tip of the nose is normally the area that gets the most swelling.  It's impossible to know what your nose will ultimately look like after just 5 weeks.  I would give it some more time but if you have any concern, I would contact your surgeon.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon