Asimetric Tip/retracted Nostril After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

Hy! I had an open rhinoplasty in July 2012 and I'm not satisfied with the aspect of my nostrils and with the form of the tip. The left nostril is retracted (visible from front view) and the collumela seems asimetric. Also the tip is too rounded (bulbuous) for my taste. I'm afraid the septum is deviated in the lower cartilage area, but this is an amateurial observation. I would very much appreciate your feedback. Thank you in advance! Regards, Anca

Asimetric Tip/retracted Nostril After Rhinoplasty?

+1

Maybe I am not seeing the issues you are posting about. Guess ONLY IN PERSON examination is indicated for you at this point///

Asymmetric Tip/retracted Nostril After Rhinoplasty?

+1

I think you probably do have nostril asymmetry and columellar irregularity.  However, your frontal view appears very close, and I am not sure that I would revise this.  An exam will be necessary to make a better determination.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA