I'm asian with flat nose and I want to do a non-surgical nose job. What treatment would you recommend? (photo)

I'm asian with flat nose and I want to do a non surgical nose job asap, but how long the recovery and how much? Thanks

Nonsurgical Nose Job

+1
I would recommend a nonsurgical nose job with Radiesse. Radiesse is an injectable dermal filler used for temporary facial contouring that can improve the symmetry, shape and appearance of your nose. It is also used for facial rejuvenation and to eliminate the appearance of wrinkles.

To add definition to your flat nose, Radiesse injections into the bridge of your nose can reshape it and smooth inconsistencies. Radiesse temporarily add structural support and refines the nose in a nonsurgical nose job. Radiesse works by interacting with tissue near the injection site to support new collagen fibers.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Building and refining the nose during nonsurgical Asian rhinoplasty

+1
Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is a fairly quick, in-office procedure.  A small amount of bruising at the site of injection is possible in about 5-10% of patients, but this can typically be easily covered with concealer.  Some mild swelling may be present for 2-3 days.  

Using Restylane or Juvederm Voluma, the bridge of the nose can be built up and made taller.  This will improve both the appearance of the nose from profile view, but also give it a more defined and narrow appearance from the frontal view.  

Not all nonsurgical rhinoplasty is created equal, so choose a nonsurgical rhinoplasty specialist to achieve the best results in the safest manner.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Work Well For "Flat" Noses (Saddle Noses) In Diverse Ethnic Groups

+1
Side view photos and a clear close up frontal view would have been extremely helpful for determining the value of a nonsurgical nose job in this case. However, in general terms, in my personal experience in over a decade of performing nonsurgical nose jobs in individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, Asian individuals and people of color with flattened or "saddle" nose bridges typically respond very well to this approach.

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty, which often engenders little to no downtime, takes about five minutes to perform and is practically painless owing to the use of local anesthesia. My favorite combo for treating this problem is Radiesse combined with Perlane L. Nonsurgical nose jobs are one of the gratifying noninvasive techniques that typically garners an immediate "Wow" response following treatment when the patient looks in the mirror. Be sure to consult with a board certified core aesthetic physician with extensive experience and expertise in performing nonsurgical nose jobs. Make sure to see his/her befores and afters. 

Nelson Lee Novick, MD