Asian female needing nose job?

I want my bulbous tip to be reduced, refined and my alar base reduced to suit the tip. Also, I am looking at using my own septum or ear cartilage to slightly raise my bridge especially between the eyes. I am not looking for a super high nose, just a nice natural Asian feminine nose. Is this doable and what you suggest ?

Asian Rhinoplasty

+1
Your complaints are very common for Asian patients.  I favor using the patient's own tissue (autologous) to improve the appearance of Asian noses.  Septum and ear cartilage are common places to harvest material however Asians tend not to have a lot of septal cartilage.  Depending on the amount of bridge augmentation, both ears are needed or even a rib graft.

Asian rhinoplasty

+1
You can have the subtle changes you desire.  Nonetheless you likely will need a cartilage onlay graft and other techniques frequent in Asian rhinoplasties in order to maintain a normal appearance.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

Asian female needing nose job?

+1

All of those things you have mentioned will be achievable.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.