Asian or European Doctor for Me ? I Am in Beijing

can anybody recommend a doctor in beijing please . i am from turkey but i have asian face. i had rhinoplasty 6 months ago and the picture is taken this week. the hump in the middle is removed but my nose is so big i want it much smaller. shall i find a european doctor since i am not asian . or is asian doctor better for me since i look like asian ?

Asian vs. European surgeon

+1

What matters is what the doctors experience is with your type of face and nose.  I specialize in the Asian face though I am not Asian myself.  You need to find a doctor who can show you photos of his or her work.  

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

The most important factor in selecting your Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon, IMHO, is their ability to understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial beauty.  If you have to travel to get that...do so.