Asian Double Eyelid+Epicanthoplasty Revision?

Is it possible to do revision on Double eyelid+epicanthoplasty 3 months after the surgery? I just had a double eyelid and epicanthoplasty and ptosis repair, those all at once a month ago. I'm not satisfied at all with the crease (still small) and I don't see any difference with the epicanthoplasty. :( please advice.

Revision is possible

+1

Revision is possible. I would wait till you are three months out from surgery before scheduling another consultation.

If you decide to explore this further, I would recommend consultation with an ASOPRS trained Oculoplastics surgeon. You can find one close to you on the ASOPRS dot org website.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon