Asian Alar, tip Plasty Undefined Uneven Nose? (photo)

removed cartilage, put it into a ball in the middle to raise and refine tip. im ok with my low nose, no bridge implant. Now a mo. after, i can see a shadow of a ball in my tip in some angles, my tip is also high which doesnt match my low bridge. trimmed too much alar rim now looks shaved and uneven, worst it cannot be defined from my tip. my nose is lumpy like 1 inverted triangle in pics. I cant see my alar anymore! i want a clear definition of where are my alars and tip,like before.

Rhinoplasty post op

+1

Dear Rainbow99.

• You look swollen in your photo and you should just be a little patient
  • Even if you wanted to do something, you have to wait until all of the swelling goes down

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Asian Alar tip....

+1

How long was your operation ? Because you need 6 month to take idea of the result, and 1 year for the final result. 

Maria Cristina Picon, MD
Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Asian rhinoplasty1 month post op.

+1

It is too soon to make any judgement.  Nasal swelling takes 6-12 months to go away.  Be patient and consult with your surgeon.