Is my nose proportionate to my facial features? Is the width of my nose too much? Do I really need a rhinoplasty? (photo)

Hello, I'm male, Almost 15. What is the growth rate of nose and how much will my nose grow more? How much is a nose grown at the age of 15? Is the width of my nose too long? What can be fixed? Is my nose proportionate of my facial features? How much is the cost of rhinoplasty and do i really need to have a surgery?

Male Rhinoplasty

+1
If you are happy with your nose and you don't have breathing problems, then leave your nose alone.
If you are unhappy with your nose, what do you not like about it?

Is it perfect? No, but no ones nose is perfect. Being that you are only 15 years old, you may still have more nasal growth. Your nasal tip is not defined, your nasal bones are a little wide and in profile, you have a dorsal bump. If that bothers you, you can get it fixed.

A cosmetic rhinoplasty costs in the range of $4000 - $8000 depending on your surgeon and location. This fee should include the professional, anesthesia, and facility fees.

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon