What type of surgery would I need to reduce the fleshy bit on my chin so it doesn't protrude? How much would it cost? (photos)

I have what seems to be a ball of flesh on my chin, and it makes me incredibly self-conscious. I was wondering what type of surgery I would need and how much it would cost in the UK

Fleshy chin protrusion

+1
For want of a better description you have what is referred to as a "witches chin". This is caused by two elements . The first is a relative prominence of soft tissue over the mentum (point of the chin). The second is a lack of support to the underlying soft tissue and muscle structure. On animation (smiling) the muscular forces pull the tissue foward and then downward creating the crease under the chin and giving it all the look of old "witches". 
     In order to solve the problem two things are done. First excess tissue under the chin is removed in a multi-layered and overlapping fashion to prevent protrusion and to elevate and stabilize the depressor muscles. Second a very small chin implant is placed ...this is to help elevate the tissues and not to add protrusion or make the chin stick out. When done properly this somewhat complicated procedure will elevate the chin, remove the crease created by the chin hanging down and will prevent excessive protrusion on smiling. Voila...the "witches chin" is gone. The procedure was originally devised to help older women who were having face lifts and suffered from chin ptosis. It does however work very nicely in younger women who have this problem.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin

+1
Your facial development pattern leads to a " relative "prominence of the chin . The lower front teeth  are the main support for the lower lip and if they are not positioned forward of the chin, the chin is prominent. You need to consider increasing the height of the chin and changing the slope of the lower jaw. Simple shaving of the tissue is not a good idea to obtain good balance

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Submental Chin Reduction

+1
You have a large soft tissue chin pad and a protruding chin bone underneath it. This can be reduced using a submental technique where both bone and soft tissue is removed and tucked from the underside of the chin.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD