I want a Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt lift, Thigh lift and Liposuction, and Fat Breast Transfer all at one time. (photo)

Am 27 now and don't really have time to wait. 130lbs. I want to just go for it all and get done. i want to show it all now while still in my 20s. absolutely no implants, fat please. am a size b cup now and love it. but they are loose. want a more rounder butt, (not that rap video butt). slimmer thighs. they have loose skin so a nice lift there. and definitely no apron on my stomach so a tummy tuck. will take 3 weeks straight off from work just for the initial recovery.

Good For lift breast

+1
In the breast area you Will need lift breast, with no implants . Circumareolar and vertical incision in order to lifting the breast.
in the abdomen a Tummy tuck plus fat grafting in the buttocks.
Actually with lipoesculpture in the upper área of the buttocks plus the wait and grafting the buttocks Will give excelent result.
Talk directly with your future Surgeon of she or her can do all the procedures at the same time. 

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Multiple body contouring surgeries

+1
Thank you for your pictures. You may find someone is willing to do all these surgeries at one time at some cost either to your results or physical well-being. I do not recommend all those procedures at once.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Too much surgery.

+1
The limitation for outpatient surgery is 6 hours and it will take much longer to do all these procures properly at the same time. Please discuss your goals with your surgeon and limit it to 6 hrs. You can do your tmmy tuck, fat grafting in one setting. I would wait on thigh lift. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Multiple cosmetic procedures

+1
Breast surgery, tummy tuck, liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks and breast, thigh lift. Too much surgery to be done properly in one surgery.
Abdominoplasty, liposuction abdomen and flanks and fat transfer to the buttock one surgery. Then breast, your breast pictures show drooping breast, asymmetry. Best treated with circumvertical lift and implant. and then thigh lift.

New figure

+1
Hello, thank you for your question and the pics. First off, you have a wonderful frame for body contouring, as the tummy tuck will flatten your stomach and, along with liposuction, get rid of the fat rolls and enhance your waistline. Fat infiltration in your buttocks will give you better projection, but I feel that some of the transfer should also be done to your hip area, to achieve a round look that complements the curvier waistline, giving you an hourglass figure. 
As for the breast, I don't think you will get a good result with fat infiltration. Your breasts as you well put it are loose, meaning that they've lost the conical shape that characterizes beautiful breasts. My advise is for the best look, an implant and a lift will do marvels in your case. Since you don't want implants, I suggest you stick with your current size and limit the work to a lift, in which case you will get your conical shape without the added rounder and fuller projection of the implant. Adding fat alone for your breasts will just get you a bigger and saggier breast. Another thing to keep in mind is that fat transfer to the breasts usually requieres more than one procedure to achieve the desired volume, as some of the transfer gets absorbed. 
I hope to have been of some help. Good luck

Jose A. Leon, MD

Great results expected

+1
You have a beautiful figure, so the will be a great foundation for a wonderful result. 
Because of safety (your life and health is extremely important) all procedures shouldn't be done at once. 
Uou are a perfect candidate for an extended Tummy Tuck to eliminate the saggy skin on your abdomen and also sides. Muscle repair will help to make your waist smaller and your belly flatter. 
Liposuction to upper and lower back, inner thighs will complete your transformation. The fat harvested would be transfer to your butt to make it fuller, more projected, more curvaceous. 
Based on your photos, I do not consider you are a candidate for  inner thigh lift. 
About your breast you have a condition
called tuberosic breast and will need a breast lift. This procedure should be done as separated procedure. 
Be encouraged. You will be loving your results. 

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon