I Have Had Juvaderm to Reshape my Nose and It Has Left Me with a Beak Nose?

i had a long nose with a bump, but now it looks a lot worse. what should i do? can the effects change if you massage it the same day you had it done. and if not how much would it cost to change it back to normal?

Juvederm to Reshape Nose

+1

Thank you for your question. The area can be massaged the same day into place by your injector. If this does not work, removing some of the product with Hyaluronidase to dissolve the unwanted Juvederm may help. Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in injectables for an evaluation and for the safest and most effective treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Reversing the effects of Juvederm

+1

Sorry to hear you are unhappy with the result of your non-surgical rhinoplasty. It is possible to remove the filler that was injected with the enzyme hyaluronidase. If you are not happy with the result, I would recommend you bring this option up to the physician who performed your procedure. In general, I have seen many complications occur with non-surgical rhinoplasty, and do not perform the procedure.  These complications may include infection, necrosis (the tissue dies, usually caused by a lack of blood flow to an area), and asymmetry. Necrosis is very rarely caused by Juvederm, but it is important to be aware of the risk. You should not be charged for hyaluronidase if you are experiencing an issue and/or unhappy with the result of your filler. Thank you, and I hope this helps answer your question.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Juvederm is reversible!

+1

I agree with the other providers. If you don't like the Juvederm results you can have it dissolved with Vitrase.

Sam Naficy, MD

Antidote for Juvederm

+1

Dear tea12345,

If you don't like the way it looks, dissolve the Juvederm

Your injector should dissolve it for free

If you don't go back, or cannot, dissolving it should be relatively inexpensive

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Juvederm Reversal

+1

Juvederm is reversible with the injection of an enzyme that breaks it down. So of course, this is option if you don't feel like you got the results you were looking for. I would recommend making an appointment with your physician to discuss dissolving the substance. However, I would also suggest looking into an alternate filler for your nose. I use Radiesse exclusively because it is less likely to move around and become more molded. Radiesse is the same substance that forms bone and teeth, so it creates a much more stable, natural look. 

Cameron Rokhsar, MD

Easy fix

+1

Juvaderm is easily reversible if you don't like it's effect with an injectable enzyme that your physician should be able to administer. 

Beth Lertzman, MD
Rochester Dermatologic Surgeon