How much Retin A would you recommend for me?

Im 21 I have recently gotten many breakouts on my face. Usually when I do breakout I only get it on my face around my t-zone but recently I have gotten huge zits all over the right side of my face! Even on my cheek What should I do? What im left with now is scaring. I my scaring usually heals really fast about 2-3 weeks but this seems more severe especially the huge zit that was on my cheek. I heard about how retin A can promote faster cell turn over to get clear skin because of the form of vitamin A.

Retin-A for acne

+1
Retin-A is not a great solution for cystic, scarring acne. For that type of acne you would need an oral medication most likely. You should visit a dermatologist asap to get the appropriate medication(s).

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."