I just got artefll last week I did artefill to my face and I want to perform ultherapy will be effective?

Timing of facial fillers and Ultherapy

It is best to get the filler after Ultherapy and not before. Read the Ultherapy ebook provided on the link below.

Often we combine both, doing Ultherapy first and immediately thereafter place the facial fillers. 

Read the Ultherapy ebook provided on the link below. 

Ultherapy and fillers

In general we prefer no to apply Ultherapy directly over fillers such as Artefill (and others) but there is usually no reason why you could not have both procedures. Often the Ultherapy is applied to areas of the face where fillers are not.

Richard Baxter, MD