Artefill Successful in Lip Enhancement?

Has Artefill been used sucessfully in the lips i.e., lip enhancement?

I love Artefill, but not in the lips.

+1

Lips can be tricky enough to enhance with fillers. My preferred lip injectable is Juvederm since it's amazingly smooth and can really look terrific. Artefill--while fantastic for areas like the nasolabial folds (the so-called "parentheses" around the mouth)--has too high an incidence of lumps and bumps in the lips. Those problems can be difficult to properly correct. Even the company itself recommends against Artefill in the lips for those reasons.

--DCP

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Artefill is not recommended for lip enhancement

+1

Artefill is great for nasolabial folds but can get bumpy and form lumps that enlarge with time when injected in the lips. Juvederm/Resylane are great for lips or lip implants also do good but avoid fat injections or silicone injections. 

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon