Artefill Removal at Any Cost

PLEASE someone give information concerning artefill removal, even if just partial removal. I don't mind a small scar compared to this lump of an overfill. I am very sad. Please help.

You need to get a consultation

+2

I agree with the other doctors, add something to hide it or remove it. The third option is to wait a while, to see what settles in. How long ago was the injection?

During your consultation, you doctor will be able to guide you as to the best technique. Be patient, and try not to get too anxious. I think it is likely your situation can be improved.

Artefill removal can be a problem

+2

There are two options when dealing with permanent lumps - removal or camoflauge. In either case, I would suggest visiting a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon to explore your options further.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Removing Artefill and Artecoll from the face and lips in Los Angeles

+2

Artefill and Silicone are facial fillers with a permanent lifespan and a variable safety profile. The problems with these fillers arise from the inflammatory response to the products and other disfiguring problems including swelling, edema, migration, and incorrect positioning.

We receive consultations for removal of silicone and Artefill on a weekly basis, as more and more patients realize that there are credible solutions for the effective managment of these problems. Treatment plans are staged and conservative to effect positive improvement in tissue inflammation and contour.

Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for any questions about the management of these problems.

Artefill lump problems

+2

You are unfortunately not alone having Artefill lumps. We are removing lumps from Artecoll, Artefill and semipermanent fillers on a weekly basis now.

A board certified plastic surgeon is a good place to start for somebody to help you with your problem.

Revision procedures are always much more complex and require more experience and judgment than the initial procedure.

Chin Implant, Chin Augmentation, Chin Implant Removal, Radiesse, Artefil, Artecol

+1

You should make a consultation with an experienced facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon or cosmetic surgeon in your area for complete evaluation and recommendations...especially if surgical removal is being considered.