I Had Artefill Almost a Month Ago for Marionette Lines and the Wrinkles Came Back Some Worse. Why?

I had artefill almost a month ago for marionette lines and the wrinkles came back and some worse. Why would this happen???

Artefill for the marionette lines

+1

There is no reason that yor marionette lines should be worse with Artefill or any filler unless the filler is injected too laterally into the actual fold. The point is to fill in the depression without getting it into the fold. The depression is one problem, but it is secondary to loss of volume in the cheek. This loss of volume is all loss of support. This causes the cheek to fall forward accentuate the marionette and nasolabial creases. The best treatment is to volumize the areas of volume loss. I have found Artefill to be an excellent product for this as are other products.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon