Artefill Lump Making a Squeaky Noise

I have a lump from an Artefill injection. It has been more than 3 months and it is still not going away. When I press on it, it makes a little squeaky noise. Is this the ArteFill that is making the noise, or could I still have some collagen and that is making the noise.

Artefill

+1

Thanks for the question.

Without examining you its difficult to determine what you are experiencing. If there are no signs of infection ( fever, redness, drainage, undue or worsening pain), I would recommend daily massage to the area. Additionally, you should follow up with your clinician for an evaluation. 

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S.