2 Syringes of Artefill in Lips Last Thursday. Will They Get Bigger Again?

I had 2 syringes of artefill injected into my lips last thursday. The results were amazing i was thrilled. By the 2nd day my lips had dissapated alot. I saw my surgeon today and feel like i got the run around. He said initially they would get big which they did, then i would lose like 10%. Now at a 1200 dollar loss i am furious. He said i needed to give it time that the spheres and collagen needed to bond like 3 mnths and that they would get bigger again. Hard to believe they will get bigger????

Artefill for lips??

+3

Call me conservative but I prefer not to use permanent fillers especially on face. with that said, u can always add fillers like Juvederm or Perlane to enhance the lips on a temporary basis until u get the desired results