I've had artefill in my tear trough and malar area. Is it still possible to get cheek implants after ArteFill?

Cheek implant procedure after injections

+1
It is acceptable to undergo cheek augmentation with implants after any type of injectable cheek  Filler. Filler is placed in the subcutaneous space, while the cheek implants are placed correctly over the maxillary bone. Cheek implants R. manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes, are inserted through an intramural approach, under a brief general anesthetic.  For many examples and more information, please see the link below

Cheek implants after Artefill

+1
It is possible to have cheek implants placed after having had Artefill, or any other filler.  Personally, I do not recommend using Artefill in the tear trough area because it is possible to get permanent bumps in that area.  I find the hyaluronic acid fillers, like Restylane, work best in the tear trough.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon