Can Artefill Fix my Nose?

It's Kind of Large and Plus I Want to Smooth the Bridge on my Nose and Enhancement. Also I am curious if artefill can fix my ears too and my cheeks and jawbone?

Artefill to fix nose

+1

Based on your picture, an ArteFill treatment will most likely result in a larger nose. You should consider a consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon.

Injection Rhinoplasty with Artefill

+1

Based on the photo it appears that your face is relatively small and your nose is larger proportionately to the rest of your face.  Adding filler to the area above your dorsum ie., "hump"  would only make your nose appear larger and more out of proportion and qould make your chin which also appears small even smaller.  I think your best option is surgical management for your nose and probably your chin.
  I would not recommend filler of any type for your cheeks or jawbone as you also appear to have relatively round cheeks.  I am not certain what type of improvement you are trying to achieve with filler for your ears unless you are thinking of reducing the wrinkling of the earlobe or looking to increase the size.  If that is the case I would consider using a filler such as Juvederm or Restylane.

Christopher Tolan, MD
Saint Paul Facial Plastic Surgeon

Filler rhinoplasty

+1

The vast majority of nasal deformities cannot be be significant=truly improved by non surgical means. If the picture you submitted is truly representative of your nose, the only thing that fillers such as ArteFill can do is to give you a larger more Grecian looking nose. You need a rhinoplasty.

In my opinion, injectible fillers would do little to improve your ears and there are other implants that are much better for cheeks and chins.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon