Central Florida ArteFill Doctor Recommendations

Over the past year, I've had numerous Radiesse injections, but the results were short-lived. Production of ArteFill, I understand, has stopped, but I read that if I'm lucky, I could still find it. I'm 31 years old, and I need a more durable filler for my nasolabial folds. I always turn my head a certain way for pictures, when I am talking to someone, etc. Can anyone recommend to me a plastic surgeon in Central Florida who still offers ArteFill? Please help.

ArteFill is back in North Florida!

+1

I've been using ArteFill since its introduction and have been generally pleased with the results. So I was really aggravated when the company, Artes Medical, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

However, a new company has now secured the rights to ArteFill and will be resuming production. This is just in time since our remaining stock of ArteFill is getting low and some of it is nearing expiration.

We're in north Florida, if that's any help to you (Fleming Island...a suburb of Jacksonville).

--DCP

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon