Will Around 350CC High Profile Silicone Achieve a Full C or D with Me? (photo)

32C at the moment, 13 years ago I had a BA and PS said he would "fill the sag" with 450cc instead of a lift. I am 5'5 and 118 pounds 33 years old. I ended up with a saggy 34DD the first time, which I had removed 4 years ago because I never liked them. I am now going in for a lift, with a silicone BA. I want to achieve a full C cup, or D cup. I have been searching a lot online and one doctors D cup looks like another C cup and vice versa in the descriptions. I like the high pole cleavage look.

Best Breast Implants for Me?

+2

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “full C” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Will Around 350CC High Profile Silicone Achieve a Full C or D

+2

Your comment is not surprising in that there are no fixed standards for cup size. Furthermore, a C cup on a 34 is larger that a C on the 32, smaller than a C on a 36. 

Rather than thinking in terms of cup size, try on some implants, and when you find a size that looks right, your surgeon can help pick the right size and profile (it may be slightly larger that the one you liked as a trial) to get you to your goal.

Thanks for your question and for the posted photos. All the best. 

Silicone high profile

+1
Most breast lifts barely reduce breats size as they are primarily a skin removal procedure. Though there is not standard in the bra manufacturing industry for actual cup size, I think that 350 ccs would achieve your goal. I would also suggest that you consider not using high profile implants as you will still have poor quality skin after the lift and your breasts will settle some. High profile implants can produce an "orange in a sock" look with time and not seem attractive for some patients

Howard N. Robinson, MD

350 cc to Make a B cup a D cup

+1

Given your measurements and history of breast augmentation of 450 cc to DD, the 350 cc will likely make you a D. 

Cup size v Implant Size

+1

Your observation is a good one.  Cup size is tough to predict and can change depending upon where you shop.  Choose an implant that approximates or is a little less than your BWD. Once you have decided on the appropriate BWD look at HP implants of that base width. You will look anatomically correct without being too wide. 

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Full C breast augmentation with lift

+1

Try filling a stocking with 350cc of rice and placing that in your bra.  This is a nice test that you can do in the privacy of your home to simulate the added volume of a breast augmentation.  Once you find the volume that is appropriate, you'll know what volume to ask for.

Dennis Dass, MD