May I Have Arms, thighs, back Vaserlipo & Fat Transfer to Breasts Required Liposuction Separate Time W/ my Conditions? (photo)

TWO QUESTION: 1. May I Have Arms, thighs, back Vaserlipo & Fat Transfer to Breasts Required Liposuction Separate Time W/ my Conditions? 2. Do you think I have some kind of infection or something else from my year ago surgery? If so, what would it be? lymphatic system issues? I am currently suffering with a lot of pain and inflammation with early RA, fibromyalgia, Degenerative Disk Disease. I too have Hypogonadism, low vitamin D (was 8, now 25), severe Bulimia past 20 years (stable for past 2 years:)) Even with all these unbearable symptoms, I simply cannot stop wanting to have multiple indicated surgeries. But before I move forward with my wish, my instinct is begging me to to seek for professional help and reassurance. In September of last year, I have done abdominal and low back (pls see big dents in the pic-I hate it!) vaserlipo, since then I have developed a crazy pain oriented symptoms and have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, hypogonadism, very low vitamin D (level 6 to now 23), early stage of Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Degenerative Disk Disease. Currently, I am dominated by pain and inflammation (popping noise everywhere especially my upper back and low back)majority of the day and night (average sleeping time is 2-4hrs) but I still exercise daily (3-4 miles of walk and 400 stairs 5-6 times a week, stretch daily). My primary doc only feeds me with on-going steroid, muscle relaxers and painkillers which have been unsuccessful so I went to my gyno to do some blood tests. ******In result, hypogonadism (extremely low level of DHEA-sulfate, testosterone, progesterone, and estrogen), ELEVATED LYMPHOCYTES RELATIVE, low vitamin D, high cholesterol, high triglyceride, A1C barely out of range, and lastly, borderline of Rheumatoid Factor, IgM only.Everything else came out perfectly normal.******* And yes. It is out of norm to have these results. Something is telling me that I have some sort of viral infection but my primary doc is not listening to me. ugh. If you could kindly answer my questions and advise me to the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.  I am beyond desperate. HELP PLEASE. FYI, My BMI 28,exercise 5-6/wk.  

Liposuction and fat transfer with multiple medical conditions?

+1

Thank you for asking about liposuction and fat transfers. You have hormonal malfunction, bone degeneration, rheumatoid disease, hyperlipidemia, post-cosmetic surgery chronic pain, insomnia, a history of eating disorders, yet you want more cosmetic surgery.

1. No! No cosmetic surgery until the other problems are sorted out.
  2. See a Board Certified Rheumatologist, a Board Certified Endocrinologist and a therapist (e.g. LCSW or Psychologist) - I suspect you have physical problems related to past severe psychological or physical trauma. When you are physically and emotionally healthy - cosmetic surgery is ok.

May I Have Arms, thighs, back Vaserlipo & Fat Transfer to Breasts Required Liposuction Separate Time W/ my Conditions?

+1

Based upon your unusual medical/surgical history you are NOT a good candidate for additional surgery until you are fully diagnosed to your issues!